Mar 15, 2010

Why do I do this??

I wait too long to update and talk about all the various things that have changed, improved,grown...and then I get overwhelmed at all the activities, trips and everyday life I need to post. Then, I don't post anything, which makes me further behind.
Hence...coming soon:
-Shane's soccer debut
-our great-grandparent trip to UT
-Christian's Spring baseball started up
-Joel is HUGE
-weeks of illnesses, including pneumonia

Actually...now I am doubting myself thinking maybe I already covered some of this...so I will review my neglected blog...and then start working on the updates. Add it to the To-DO list!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Haha! I HEAR ya! My 'to do' list is constantly growing and I'm just not moving fast enough to keep up with it! Ugh! Does life ever slow down? (Besides when I'm too old to enjoy it?) :)

Ch said...

Hey, I would love, love to see a picture of Joel and how he has grown. He is a good baby; is he getting more active now?