Nov 12, 2008

Guests for Christmas...

The other day I got an excited call from my Father-in-law that said they had worked it out and were coming here to TX for Christmas. The shouts of joy and the repetitive calls for Christmas have begun. Christmas holds so much magic for our boys anyhow...but top that with the promise that Gammy and Papa are coming...and you can imagine the next 6 weeks are going to be LONG. We've never had visitors for Christmas. We have spent 2 Christmas' in our married life by ourselves (that's pretty good for living all the crazy places we have) but have spent those 2 all with just our little selves. So...its exciting to have people traveling to us when we can't get away to come home for the holidays. Now the prep begins.....we're going BIG for Christmas decor this year!! They must have known we needed this right now!

10 comments:

Ch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ch said...

Need a big wreath I can send you an awesome one. Just to help you decorate big

Mom

Anonymous said...

Sorry we couldn't make it this year to make all your Christmas dreams come true:)

Nicole/ Family said...

I love being around family for Christmas. I am very happy for you.

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Yeah! That will be so fun for you! The stores are already ready for the big day, so you should have no problem getting all the decor you could hope for!!

erika said...

How exciting for you guys! Your boys are going to love it. Say hi to Pam and Mark for us when you see them!

Debbie said...

How fun, how fun. We're staying here in TX this year too. I'm wishing I had a Santa suit for someone to dress up in and come visit our house Christmas morning (carry on the tradition), but I just don't see it happening. :( Maybe when Dixie is a bit older and will actually remember it I'll put the effort into it. :)

Patty said...

I'm excited for you! Good luck with all your preparations. Make sure you blog your Christmas decorations!!

PadreIsland said...

That's sound like you'll have a wonderful time. blog your decor so we can get some ideas. yes... that's my job too. Time to get the decor up!

Rob and Jennifer said...

Yeah! That is so exciting. My Grandma passed away and I was gone for 10 days so I am kind of out of the loop, but I still want to get together for a girls nigt out or lunch or something! Did you get tickets to the midnight showing?