Aug 21, 2008

2008 Questionnaire

1. What time did you get up this morning? around 6:45, initially, then downstairs by 7:20!
2. Diamonds or pearls? DIAMONDS...also my birthstone
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Narnia;Prince Caspian (in the $1 theater)
4. What is your favorite TV show? American Idol or Medium
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? not a breakfast person
6. What is your middle name? Nada~ still think its a lame idea to use maiden name for a middle
7. What food do you dislike? mixed foods...ie fruit salads or hawaiian pizza
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment ? Natasha Beddingfield
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Sequoia
10. Favorite sandwich? Submarina Turkey Avocado
11. What characteristic do you despise? Its a draw betweem hypocrits and self-righteous
12. Favorite item of clothing? denim bermudas
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Lots of places- Australia, Europe, Costa Rica, Fiji...should i keep going
14. Are you an organized person? I am trying to be more-so
15. Where would you retire to? A small quaint community in So-cal by the beach...hopefully thinking!
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? my last one was pretty good...Gav stole me for the weekend to a nice hotel on the Riverwalk in San Antonio and Six Flags and lots of good loot.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Go run!!
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Who knows, right...it a blog!
19. Person you expect to send it back first? I know Amber & Taryn like to do these sort of things.
20. When is your birthday? Federal Tax Day, April 15th
21. What is your shoe size? before kids= 7 after kids=8
22. Pets? looking for a nice aquarium w/ little upkeep
23. Any new and exciting news? i'm having a laparoscopy on sept 10 to see if we can find out why i am not getting prego
24. What did you want to be when you were little?other than a mom, a brain surgeon (dream big)
25. How are you today? hopeful
26. What is your favorite flower? yellow rose
27. What are you listening to right now? my boys requesting breakfast menus & Disney
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? January 2009 match day for Ophthomology...it means all the anxiety & unknown are over
29. What was the last thing you ate? chips & salsa late last night
30. Do you wish on stars? I wish on whatever will give me my dreams
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? YELLOW
32. How is the weather right now? Actually sunny...I hope it lasts so we can hit the beach
33. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my sis, De
34. Favorite soft drink? Cherry Coke
35. Favorite restaurant? um...PF CHangs or Sammys
36. Hair color? I go for the platnum blonde
37. What was your favorite toy as a child? our trampoline
38. Summer or Winter? summer in so cal...winter in NY
39. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
40. Coffee or tea? neither but i do like the smell of coffee
41. Do you want your friends to email you back? a comment is cool
42. When was the last time you cried? few days ago to my sis
43. What is under your bed? extra blankets, maybe a few stray toys
44. What did you do last night? watch May/Walsh clinch the Gold in beach volleyball!!!
45. What are you afraid of? losing loved ones
46. Salty or sweet? I have a solid sweet tooth ..although I believe the 2 co-exist

4 comments:

AJ said...

I love these things. You learn so much about a person. Plus yours are always very entertaining as well!

Anonymous said...

I must admit I hate doing these things, but I don't mind reading what others wrote. So you probably won't see me doing these very often....SORRY!

sue said...

I am impressed that you have time to fill that out....actually just jealous.

Jake & Rachel said...

Where is there a quaint small town on the beach in so-cal?? They are all so crowded now!