May 13, 2008

Worth the wait...






Our latest trip took us home to SAN DIEGO, where we got to attend the wedding of one of our best friends, JIMMY (aka Small Hammahhh). Thanks to our friends, the Barnes, we were able to go kid-free. It was such a touching day to spend with Jim and Whitney. Gav even got to surf a bit and I got to run in my hometown, Carlsbad, on the sea wall. You just cannot beat that scenic run! And although I didn't get to spend Mother's Day with my kiddos, it was worth the sacrifice to be there on such a long-waited event. And now that Jim is married (did I mention he is the last of the surf crew to FINALLY tie the knot) maybe surf trips will be a little more spouse/family friendly. Then, again, what am I thinkin'!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to have you back in the loop of blogging!!! And YEAH for Jimmy:) Next thing you know he will be popping out those lil' surfers:)

Adam and Jess said...

You guys look like you have so much fun traveling. I'm so jealous. I love to travel but we haven't much lately. Hope to soon on the east coast.

tatum said...

it was so fun to see you!

Ch said...

Mark and Pam have a beautiful home. I think the yellow and green make the house. Is the back he same colors?
I would love to go to see the McEwans in Oceanside. Great job!