Jan 24, 2008

Slowness in the world of Blogging

So, I have noticed lately that many people haven't been blogging lately because they say there's nothing to post...nothing exciting happening. I think the holidays wear us all out and January is spent recovering from all the fun, anticipation, food and chaos. I guess its just back to the grind...same old errands, school, church, chores, meetings,etc...Not that we're complaining, right?

Anyhow, here are a few random pics I caught of the boys:

Shane LOVES Peanut Butter Toastie

By request, Christian decided the Bro-hawk was the way to go

They look so cute dressed up

My 3 favorite boys!!

Watching "Choo-Choo", legs up, snack on hand, unloaded the sofa...relax time!!

5 comments:

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

I have also noticed this with blogging. For us it was either a third Mitt Romney posting or to change up our blog. And, yes I got the package. Thank you!!!

Rondo Family said...

hey where do you recommend to get cute baby clothes? we've found a few things here and there, but they seem to be few and far between. any recomondations?

Taryn said...

I love little shaney! I also love Chrisians do! Very cute!

Joy said...

The boys are still darling as ever. Anytime you come see your sister make sure you remember we are here too.

Anonymous said...

I am one of those that fell off the truck of blogging for a bit...I will snap back into it!