Jan 14, 2013

October Festivities

Gav had a birthday...I think he never ages though ...not fair =) The kids were really into making his day special. It was pretty awesome! I steamed my first batch of crabs at home...yummy!!
 Halloween was a hit...we have the best neighborhood for it! We had dinner with our friends the Cookes and then went to town on the neighborhood
 Shane was in character all night...this was his dream...to be Sam Flynn from Tron Legacy!

 Camille was the cutest little lady bug I've ever seen...she was awesome!
 Joel is just Rad.....he was Batman to go with Christian's re-do costume, the Joker...
 And I was a little devilish
 This was Camille's happy place...the wagon. She was so happy in there...the entire night...she would have gone more...if we'd let her. PARTAY!!

No comments: