Feb 5, 2010

I see what you mean.

FB.facebook. its fun. almost as much as a blog. its just different than a blog. much different. honestly, i am better at a blog, for now. i dont quite get the whole gist of fb. but its interesting. so far its okay. no freaks. its not even as open as a blog. very select few. i like it for friends. i leave the blog open for all. i like to have one thing that is more "private", if u will. i feel more connected to long lost cousins and friends scattered abroad from our adventurous lives. thank goodness for techno advances. for the fb skeptics (ahemm, Gavin)...even my 80+ year old grandma is on facebook. enough said.

4 comments:

Chadlee said...

I'm glad you're on there now! Steve is a skeptic, too. I was, too, until I started missing out on all the family gossip. Both of my grandmas were on there before me, too!

Anonymous said...

It definitely has it's pros and cons. I could see myself as one who could live without, but then I would feel left out. Ya know??!!

Debbie said...

I still haven't jumped in yet. I feel like I spend too much time on the computer as it is... I don't want to just throw myself overboard! :) I'm sure it's fun though. :)

Taryn said...

i am glad you are on on facebook, it is a great way to keep up with everyone!