Dec 23, 2009

Who's on Skype?

We are a bit techno challenged here in our home....meaning...if its about 5 years old technology, we are just started to figure it out and enjoy it. So, I am just joining the ranks of SKYPE. We tried it out a few days ago with our buddies from Corpus...it was so neat. We could hear and see them...almost as good as being there. Anyhow....so I am excited to connect with more friends everywhere that we cannot see in person. If you are connected, let me know...we will give you a ring=)

4 comments:

Gavin and Shawna said...

not technology challenged....just cheap. we wait 5 years for the new stuff to be cheap enough to afford =)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

-G

PadreIsland said...

I think your right on track... It takes about 5 years for stuff like that to catch on. The first Fax machine didn't have much value. Who were you going to fax to? Happy New Year.

Jake & Rachel said...

thank goodness skype is free! I love, love webcams. I used skype a little when Jake was deployed but yahoo messenger worked better for such long distances.

Debbie said...

Hey Nans... we just got on! I want to test it out, so give me a call sometime. :)