Dec 11, 2009

Joel Stats...

Do not yet own a baby book for Joel....so I need to keep landmarks for his life here until I get one.

At 7 weeks: weighs in at 10 lbs 4 oz....which I thought was pretty chunky...until I talked to a friend today whose little guy is about a week younger and at last weigh-in was over 13 lbs.


Other tidbits to note. Joel started on the Dec 9th (just over 7 weeks) to socially smile and grin. He has the sweetest grin...which I have yet to catch on camera...but will. He slept thru the night 2 times this week....once from 9pm to 6 am...the other from 7pm to 4am. What a blessing. I feel partially human with a full night's rest. It makes me think he hit about 11lbs this week...which i had heard was the mark to have longer night's sleep. I don't want to jinx it...but am very excited for this to be a habit.

2 comments:

Ch said...

I love little Joel...
He is one my favorite grandsons! I have yet to meet him.

Debbie said...

sleep, blessed sleep! Good luck with that! Summer has started waking up again in the middle of the night because she wants a bottle. I think Dixie did the same thing. This does NOT make me happy. :)