Nov 16, 2009

Another October Birthday...


I am sure I have mentioned before that October is a crazy month of birthdays for both of our families....I know, nice work adding to the mayhem!
Gav's birthday was 10 days after Joel was born. So, to say the least, he had a pretty lame birthday. In fact... half of his intended gifts were things I told him to go help himself to...which he still hasn't done and is trying to put on his Christmas list now. Luckily Gav's mom was here and made sure he at least got one of his favorite meals for his birthday dinner. I went to bed that night feeling bad that his birthday was not the festive, fun, spoil-the guy kind of day that we usually try and make. BUT...my SIL made me feel better by reminding me that I did just give him "the best present ever" and something he can't get without my help...a sweet little baby boy that will adore him like his other 2 little shadows.
And with that...I just want to put a quick shout out to Gav...as a commemoration of the day he came to this world...I cannot think of anyone I admire and love more than this man. He is truly everything I and the kids could ever need or want. I am so lucky to have found him and married such an amazing partner and best friend. Happy Belated Birthday G!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gav!