Oct 5, 2009

It's all about the shoes...


Who doesn't love those hygenic, classy bowling shoes you get to wear as you strut down the glossy floor?? Really, they are quite hot. Shane finally fit in one of the smallest sizes...he kept saying "its my first time bowling in real shoes." True. The boys opted to go bowling for their reward for participating in the Primary program this year. We have always had to entice/bribe them to say their part in front of the congregation...usually the promised reward is Chuck E Cheese's. But they protested and wanted bowling. I say, Sweet! I am guessing there is a lot less kiddy, swine flu, random diseases in the bowling alley where I am watching all they do. (you can't be too careful 3 weeks from bringing a newborn home=) The only bummer thing was...for the first time, mommy had to sit this one out. I had to take one for Team Bob...Gav didn't want early delivery...so he banned me from playing. Really, I think he was afraid to lose to a REALLY pregnant girl=) That's why I look so planted in that pic (have I mentioned I HATE prego pics?)
Shane did fantastic with the help of a ramp and bumpers (although the bumpers were hardly bumpy, more just rollers). Christian always does well...he is at the point he hardly ever touches the bumpers now. In fact, Gav might have used the bumpers more than Christian did.

3 comments:

-Ang said...

Aw Shawna, you look darling! And SO CLOSE!
Our primary program is this Sunday. I like your idea :).
Hang in there cutie! Love you guys!

Rob and Jennifer said...

Cute little guys! You look great prego I don't know what your talking about! Miss ya girl.

Adam and Jess said...

How fun. It's kind of nice when all the members in the family are old enough to participate. But not for long.. I can't believe how close you are to delivery, good luck!!