Apr 30, 2009

What happened to my blog groove?

I've lost it. I have blogged only matter-of-factual things. I want to post more...but find I am running around too much...and when we're not...I just want to do a whole bunch of nothing.And certainly my creative juices are lacking. I guess we knew these 2 months of limbo here on the island were going to be more like a forced vacation...but with lingering responsibility (ie. baseball, school, callings, everyday errands). I guess its just odd to be living out of a suitcase.
Shawna will find her groove....someday!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

i got your comment and just realized- the swine flew is in California, New York, Texas, Florida..... all the places YOU GUYS have lived!! I think Uncle Gavin is some kind of Swine flew spreader doctor!!! =)))) haha!
I have found your true identity....=D

Debbie said...

Lost your groove my eye! You are awesome. I know you're living a secret life of crazy excitement down there and just not blogging about it so that the rest of us to get jealous. :) Love you Nans! How are you feeling these days??!

Rob and Jennifer said...

I know I have missed all of the updates from you! I know how it is to be in limbo though. Make sure you let me know what you are having ASAP! (I mean we all know its a girl right?) Anyway I am excited to see picture of your new place! I am going to miss ya girl. Love ya!