Apr 10, 2009

Less than 200

I have been watching that stupid counter...awaiting the day it said I had less than 200 days left. 200 seemed like a HUGE number...especially when its counting the number of days I have to get even larger and larger...and to be slightly uncomfortably bigger.
So...hooray for my belly...less then 200 days until baby peanut (have I mentioned how much I hope its a girl??) arrives!
Oh..and while I am on the subject. I just have to say that no matter how "in shape" you think you are before you get prego...by the third child, there is little to no hope I can fit in my clothes or stay reasonably normal sized for very long.
And....after having said all of that...I am still a firm believer that this whole having a baby thing and getting prego is a miracle. And we are all still excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could have at least ended the post with a LESS than 200 days photo! What's up with that? :-)

Debbie said...

YEA for being less than 200! And I agree with De... I want pics. Of course I don't have room to talk... I was fairly anti-camera during my pregnancy. :) And you're right... we need to plan a time for you to come up here! Heck, we don't even need to plan it... just come up here! :)

Ch said...

It will be cool when you get to the last 90 days. Then we will alll know what sex the baby is. You might be a little miserable at that point, but the light at the end of the tunnel will be there.

Mother