Dec 23, 2008

The beginning..10 years ago!

Christmas Day marked the 10 year anniversary from the day Gavin asked me to be his wife. We both chuckle to think of that day and all that we have been through since that moment. We have had a lifetime of experiences in those 10 years...and while we've had an occassional down, we have had so many wonderful memories that I wouldn't trade for the world. My life has not been the same since that magical day...I am so blessed. Here's to an eternity of magical Christmas'!

2 comments:

The Bright Family said...

Josh & I have the same anniversary--he proposed to me on Christmas day too (13 years ago). It is funny to just sit back, look around, and really SEE how much has happened since then. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.