Oct 18, 2008

Flying Solo

...well, I am, that is. Gav, on the other hand, is in SD. He flew there on a cross-country to "get in his mandatory flight time"...sound fishy to you? Ya, it does to me too. I am not a fan of spending the weekends by myself. And on this particular one, both of the adults I spend 90% of my time with ditched me! Wahhh!!

So the boys and I are hanging out. Nothing out of the ordinary...isn't this what I do all day every day?!! But, I cannot complain. No major catastrophes, no sickness, we've made it on time thus far...we're survivors. Now...can we survive the next several months of Gav's crazy interview schedule that will mean days, if not weeks, of him gone?? Its still TBD...but watch out for some major weenie whining when the mayhem begins! Fair warning!!!

9 comments:

Ch said...

Let us know when Gav gets home. I know you like knowing where you are going. Interviews, that sounds like a lot of work and disappointments and finally an answer as to where you are going.

Mom

AnnCP said...

Where are your hopeful land falls going to be?

Ericka Johnson said...

I don't blame you--its no fun without the hubby! I hope the time goes by fast!!

Ericka Johnson said...

Oh yeah--I love the new look of your blog! The pics of the boys surfing are SO cute!

Taryn said...

Sorry I haven't called you back- inlaws here, and my dad. I love the new blog look! The boys are sooo cute. Also, I ment to tell you I think your hair looks great, it looks like she did a great job.

Tynel Jarnagin said...

I feel your pain Sista! Let me know if I can help you!!!!

Jen I said...

Can't you go home while Gavin interviews? I think that's what I did. Spend some good quality time with the fam. I think Ryan would just fly to Utah between interviews if he was coming home.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look of your blog. And maybe this was some good warm-up weekend for what lies in store for you in the next couple of months....just come visit me!!!!

Jake & Rachel said...

nice, a 'mandatory' flight to SD....I guess he got jealous of all the time you got to spend there. I know, it's not fun to be without your spouse! The weeks of interviews won't be fun, but it means you're that much closer to finding out where you are going.