Oct 16, 2008

Coming soon to theaters...

I know the Twilight movie is coming shortly...and I am excited. Hopefully I can get a group of girls together to see the midnight showing! I did a questionaire I linked off my SILs blog here's who I am:
I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers. Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one heck of a party!
PS...Tracy this post is just for you!!!!

5 comments:

Jen I said...

Huh. I was a Rosalie. Probably sad because she's mostly unlikeable - and sad because the description was fairly accurate!

The Bright Family said...

I was Esme . . . yes, that sounds about right. he-he I might be up for that midnight showing. :)

Marcia Mickelson said...

Hi Shawna. What a fun quiz you found. I took it and was Esme just like Amber. Kind of fun.

Anonymous said...

So far everyone I have talked to is Esme except for you! Way to break the mold....

Patty said...

I did this survey a while back and I was Bella. Have you ever checked out the Twilight Blog my sister started? If you haven't check it out at: http://twilight-to-breakingdawn.blogspot.com/