Jun 9, 2008

Done with...

FIRST grade...and baseball. Its that time of year. Christian finished 1st grade and played his last play-off baseball game all within a few weeks. I am continually amazed at how time flies. Do I really have a 2nd grader?! It's a good thing I started having babies at 21 or I would be getting OLD!


So... Christian had his 1st grade awards ceremony. Where he got a Citizenship Award, "A" Honor Roll, an AR book award...I can't think of what else! He had a great teacher and a great experience at a new school this year. I have to admit I am SOOOooo glad we don't have to transfer schools for 2 more years.

(Can you tell we were at the beach for 8 hours on Memorial Day before this pic? Poor eyes!)
Christian also finished up his baseball season. He did well...especially considering he was playing with kids 1-2 years older than him. He is already planning for his next season.


We had our end of the year pool party...it was lots of fun. It was a good excuse to get our pool and yard ready for the summer.

3 comments:

Shandra and Christian said...

Hi lady! Fun pics. By the way, we updated our blog link www.thehastingsproject.blogspot.com Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it seem like the end of the school year is WAY busier than the beginning? I now have a 2nd grader too. Yep...OLD!!! Because she is my 2nd born! Sounds like you guys are having a great start to summer!

Ch said...

A classic pic of Shane with the ice cream.

Shawna, Heidi Reichner (married name) asked where Denise and Shawna were at the funeral for Alice Packard. Their mother passed away 3 weeks ago.
I saw the Barsons, the Moons, Bishop and Leslie Moon, Angels, Ted and Cheryl, Floyd and Judy and talked with Owen Packard.

Love you,
MOM