Oct 25, 2007

I'm a MARKED woman...

Lil' Debbie Cakes has tagged me... how FUN!!! Here it goes:

The rules:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.



1.Habit: One of my favorite habits ( are habits okay to be favorites?)... happens every night as I kiss my little guy Christian goodnight and as I leave his room I tell him I love him forever and he says it back. Ok, so he's six...I'll take what I can get while I can!



2.FACT: One of my aspirations in life is to one day go to cosmetology school and do hair...its something I have always loved to do. In fact, during our Packard Posse sleepovers growing up...one of our routine activities was to cut hair and play makeovers. (Second to sleeping on the trampoline)



3. FACT: I often JINX myself... I always swore I would NEVER marry anyone in the military; and technically I didn't but he became part of the NAVY post-Shawna. And...I used to tell Gav that one of my dreams was to be in NYC during the holidays in Rockefeller Ice Rink and Central Park carriage ride--hence we ended up at Med School in NY. Not our first choice, but a great experience nonetheless.



4.FACT: So my first time wake boarding (which was this last summer...the same time my 6yo had his first time)...was quite comical. First time out in the water, in ready-stance, the driver hit it, face plant....second time, same deal- and despite watching Wally's what-not-to-do video the night before....I took off in the water and after the first face plant, I was afraid to exert myself and pull all the way up....so I squat-style boarded for a good portion of the lake. Everyone in the boat was in tears laughing at my determination not to face plant but mostly my stubbornness to NOT stand up. Maybe you'd need to see the video clip to laugh hard...definitely AFV material.
**Note...I actually stood up the next time and saw that was a much more pleasant experience...you can imagine the wedgie I had from my squat around the lake!!!

5. HABIT: I am a night owl...I have tried going to sleep earlier and I just lay frustrated in my bed, tossing and turning...so I have succumbed to it. Realizing that staying up late will always make me NOT a morning person. I don't enjoy more than a few word conversations in the morning...at least not until I am fully awake. Which is sometimes funny because Gav is such a morning person- in all his chipper,talky-talky glory-- and even though its kind cute, I sometimes wanna punch him. Don't mess in the morning!!

6. HABIT: Does your husband ever pretend to fall asleep? How about when you ask for a back scratch? Does he convienently drift off from his hard days work?? Ya, mine does too!! On occassion...ok, fine its really NIGHTLY, I like to have my back scratched(not to be confused with rubbed). It helps soothe and slow down my body from a day of crazy boys. Sometimes he obliges and other times he gets side-tracked by his sleep. Its a simple pleasure--if thats all I ask! Com'on!!!

PHEW--now that I am done...I wanna hear what the following people have to say (um... YOU'RE TAGGED)... JEN Isom; AMBER Bright; MELISSA Larsen; APRIL Krolak; LACEY Williams; and whoever else?!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

:) Your response to being tagged and De's were quite different. :) I'm glad you had fun with it. Those are way cute too... I especially like the thing with Christian each night. I kinda do that with Dixie too... but she can't say it back. :) Anyway, love ya!
Debs