May 14, 2012

Camille Denise McEwan born March 5, 2012

 Few weeks before...
 Minutes before...
 Minutes after...
 Just out of surgery...remembering how to nurse in pain?!
cleaning her up...
Ready to go
 Support system and photographer =)

 Very excited big brothers fighting over who gets to hold her...
her first love

 ready to head home
 ALL PINK!!
 The complete fam
The last grandbaby

Camille was born Monday, March 5th at 9:18 AM via C-section. She was perfect...no complications with her at all. She weighed  6 lbs. 13.8 oz and was 20.5 inches long. She has been the perfect icing on the cake for our family....and completes our family perfectly. Her 3 older brothers adore her and are already busy protecting her all the time. These are the first photos taken of her hospital stay...more recent pics to come...

10 comments:

Shandra said...

She is too cute and we can't wait to meet her! P.s. I have never seen anyone look that hot after just having a baby. You put us all to shame Shawna. Miss u guys!

Unknown said...

Shawna. You look ridiculously beautiful going into the c section and coming out of the c section. whats the secret? Congrats on baby camille! We're so excited for you guys.

Lott's Wife said...

Absolutely adorable.. What a beautiful baby girl and name...love it!!! Congratulations to your whole family.

Debbie said...

Okay. Seriously?? How did I not hear about this baby sooner???? I mean... I just ASSUMED the baby had been born by now, but seriously?? How depressing. :)
But WHAT A PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL!! I love her name (particularly the middle name!) ;)
And I'm just going to pretend I didn't see the pictures of you in the hospital. Good grief! I'm pretty sure the mommy handbook specifically states you are NOT allowed to look that good after having a baby. :) You are awesome Nans. I better get to meet that little pink lady when I'm out there in July! Loves!!

Jen I said...

So dang cute!!! You look amazing. So nice seeing PINK!!!

Ch said...

Camille is the cutest sweetest little girl. You are so blessed!!

The Bright Family said...

Congrats!! Finally a girl--I think she might be a little spoiled . . . :) Have fun!

Janene said...

She is beautiful! I forget how TINY they come into this world! I hope she is sleeping and eating well ...You make such a gorgeous momma!

beck said...

so cute! I am just now catching up on my blog reading. i know you are a tad busy but once you get moved and settled in keep posting on here so i can keep up with you guys! hope everything goes well! maybe we can meet up at disneyworld while you are out there.

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Hooray, pictures!!! She is so darling! A little girl at last is definitely the icing on the cake! Congrats!!!