Nov 21, 2011

Cousin Time Part 2










Monday...I took 3 of the kids to the beach...my boys had to go to school.

Tuesday... Me and the 3 kids met up with Christian at his field trip to Cabrillo National MOnument...aka Pt. Loma Lighthouse. The kids had fun checking out the lighthouse...and then we went down to the tide pools. There was not much wildlife to see...but it was a gorgeous day and fun to check it out. Plus, we got the insider info from the State Park guys on the days to come!

Wednesday... I took my boys out of school early and we headed to the beach. It was super hot that day...a PERFECT escape day to La Jolla Shores. The kids had so much fun...they even fought to leave when we needed to at 6:30 PM....

Thursday...I needed a break... we just chilled

Friday...the boys skipped school and my dad came to help me take all 5 kids to the San Diego Zoo...since October was kids are free month (sweet deal!!). I think Joel had the best time of all...he was so fascinated by all the animals! That evening was also the elementary school's annual fall carnival..and we HAD to go...the kids won pet goldfish and got tatoos (I think De and Chad might question if they let me watch their kids again =))

Saturday...was full of dragging kids around to soccer games..Shane had one and Christian had a double header! That night De and Chad got back from Hawaii!!...and I slept REALLY well!!!!

No comments: