Nov 10, 2011

Beat the odds

These last several months have been busy, as always, with various things...some of which I have pictures for...but I have not downloaded pictures in a long time....so a picture post is due and coming.
For now...in case you hadn't heard, we beat the odds. After having three boys in a row in our little family.....its been confirmed several times, that our baby due at the very beginning of March is a GIRL. We are all so excited...it makes things a little more hectic in preparation for something we are very unfamiliar with and have nothing for...but we are all thrilled!!!!

8 comments:

Shandra said...

I can't wait to see your little girl! I'm so happy for you guys!

Jen I said...

NO WAY!!!! You LUCKY ducks. Kind of a traitor to the boys club though, you know.... I thought you'd be joining the ranks of the 4 boy families. :)

Jealous! And so excited for you! Congrats.

Debbie said...

Oh. My. Goodness! How EXCITING!!!!!! I'm SO SO HAPPY for you! Not that I'm sure little boys aren't so super cool and fun, but little girls are just the best! (In my humble opinion... so far.) :) We don't know our gender yet. We find out at the end of this month. Crossing our fingers for an opposite victory from yours. :D Nans... that is just so cool. Congrats lady! :) LOVES!

Packard Adventures said...

I knew it! It because I would literally pray that "Shawna would have a girl" every night once I found out you were pregnant! I never gave up the faith! hehe. Im sooo excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to meet that little cutie!

Lamont and Melissa Larsen said...

Wow! Congrats! You definitely beat the odds and I am very excited for you. I wouldn't trade my boys, but I am a little jealous that you got your girl.:)

Rondo Family said...

So SO excited for you guys. I know we're new with the little girl thing, but so far it has been a BLAST! I cannot wait to meet her:)

Joy said...

Congratulations! We are having a girl too, in about 2 weeks!

Lott's Wife said...

We are thrilled to hear you are having a girl. You will love it!!! They are adorable too! Congratulations.