Aug 15, 2011

Time out for Mommy...

At the end of April, Shirley, my gal pal from TX, talked me into going back so that we could do a Time Out for Women in San Antonio, and then we spent 2 days back in Corpus visiting friends and revisiting my stomping grounds. So if I am being honest...the Time out for Women was good...but it was a little too long for my liking...I could have done with a few less talks. Although...they all touched me in some way.

I will say this...I forget how flat and HOT Texas is...YOWSA!! On the last day I was there...the temp dropped way down and Shirley and I got to do what I remember best and most about our friendship...a good run thru Corpus...Thanks Shirley for hosting me...I miss you and the greatness of Texas!

Jenna, Shirley,me


Jericho Road...they were good entertainers Casandra, me, Shirley

1 comment:

Shandra said...

yay! I'm glad you got to get away!