May 23, 2011

Disney with Daddy

Shane's face tells the tale...it was a long wait for Toy Story...but so fun!!

We actually did not coordinate colors on purpose =)



A turkey leg...of course! My big boy!!

There were several/many months that all/most of Gavin's time not in the office were spent behind a book studying. But in February, he took a day and spent it with us at Disneyland. We truly treasure those special days...making memories with our little men. I like that we have a 3-day hopper pass to use this year. It is making Disney special...instead of it being a "normal" thing that we do all the time with a season pass. I think that sometimes the magic is lost in visiting too frequently. This way...I can vividly remember our special days.

1 comment:

Dave and Loralee said...

lol-I was looking at the first couple of pictures and thought, it's not like shawna to plan outfits, but I guess she did this time! hahaha!!

fun times at disney-I understand the spending time with daddy thing-it's so much more special to have these moments as a complete family :)