Sep 8, 2010

Mastering School...2010-2011

My 3 monkeys...all spiffed up for the 1st day!

the sibs left behind...look at that next generation of silliness!! the preschool crew...they are so stinking cute
Joel missed Christian that first day...not sure where his entertainment went...
First day of school...August 25th. Christian began 4th grade in a 4th/5th combo at Creekside. Shane...started his 1st FULL year of preschool...and his last before Kinder. It was a great day. They both were excited. Christian was excited to be at the same school for a 2nd year (that's big for us =) And Shane was stoked to have 3 of his best little buddies all in his class this year....poor Mrs. Wilder...she has her hands full! Now 2 weeks into it ...this is all turning out great. Christian is loving his teacher and class....his class has the very independent/fast learners....and he is being pushed to great levels of learning. Shane looks with eagerness for those 3 days a week at preschool...as do I...I am getting back into running a little while the 2 are gone and its just me and my not-so-little baby!!

2 comments:

Shandra said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! I can't get over how cute all your boys are. I love it.

I'm excited, we get to see you guys soon!

Rob and Jennifer said...

look at your three men. they are honestly about the cutest boys I have ever seen. How are you girl? Seems like you guys are having fun in cali.