Jun 24, 2010

LOVE love my Activity Day Girls


My new (ish) calling here in the Sabre Springs Ward is to work with the 8-11 year old Activity Day Girls. They are so adorable and fun to work with. It really is a sweet calling...1 hour, 2 Mondays a month...not a bad deal. I do, however, have to ammend my initial thought that girls are so much more mellow than boys. These girls have so much energy...and are at least as loud as the many neighborhood boys that are regularly at my house. Having all boys isn't all that bad=)

2 comments:

Jen I said...

I bet you're so good with them! And then you probably have lots of young girls wanting to help with your kids - at least that's what I'd hope for. I know, Ryan says it's far better to have all boys than all girls!

Debbie said...

That looks like fun. So much better than dealing with the Sunbeams/CTR 4 crazies every Sunday! ACK! :)