Apr 14, 2010

Spring Break in AZ

Last week was Spring Break for our kids here in Poway so we headed to warmer weather in Arizona to visit my sister and brother. (although...I didn't get pics with my bro's fam..bummer)
The kids had a blast swimming almost every day all day at my sister's pool. And I got to celebrate my sister's birthday with her and her friends. It was great fun. BUT the drive was a little crazy. For about 2 hours each way, Joel screamed hysterically. No fun. But we survived. And allowed Gav the time to study for his big exam to be taken this Saturday ( I cannot wait until its over!!)


6 comments:

Family said...

Love the pictures! Bumbos are the best.

Jake & Rachel said...

Joel is such a cutie!

Ch said...

Cute seat for Joel....he is adorable.

3WimmerBoys said...

It was fun catching up on your blog. I love seeing the things you do with us, and without. I hear all about your trip and Easter/conference day, but it's helpful to have pictures to go with it. I loved getting to see your mother in laws house and sisters pool. Both are beautiful! I love Joel sitting by the pool in the Bumbo-so cute!

Janene said...

Too cute! You're kiddos are adorable!

Rondo Family said...

I sent you an evite but it may have been to the wrong address, so now this is supre late notice, but we are having a graduation party for Lance this weekend (05/15). We would love to see you guys if you can make it. If you have any interest give me a call. (760)473-7387. Hope you're all great:)