Jan 4, 2010

Pre Christmas 2009

Our pre-christmas festivities this year were less intense than recent years...not that I am complaining. Gav's work party was simple...they didn't charge us $80/pp and require fancy dresses (although, it used to be kind of fun to get totally dolled up). In fact, here's the only pic prior to the party(i think he's pretty DANG hot!). And sadly, we missed our ward Breakfast with Santa because we had a basketball game at the same time. However...Joel got to open his first Christmas present from Grandma Gerrie (the traditional PJs) at Gammy's house a few weeks early.

And now that Christmas is over and presents have been seen....here are some of the after shots of the Grandkids Photoshoot we did for GAmmy & Papa's gift...

Here's my fav pic of the bunch that we took...which, I might add, was no easy feat with 10 grandkids...2 three year olds and a newborn=)

And no Christmas is complete without a trip to the temple to check out the lights and nativity:And I didn't get any pictures...but we did tag along on the annual Packard Carolling tradition...which always proves to be heart warming in some little way. I love that it brings joy to others with nothing but our voices. Speaking of tagging along, we also jumped in the my SILs friend tradition of driving thru PQ where there are about 10 streets that do the Christmas lights up right...it was awesome...very crowded...but we jumped in the back of Gav's truck and we had a great time.

5 comments:

Ch said...

Gavin is still very handsome and the whole family is so awesome.
We love you all.
What fun Christmas activties.

Ch said...

Gavin is still very handsome and the whole family is so awesome.
We love you all.
What fun Christmas activties.

Rondo Family said...

Hey I am so sorry that I never returned your call. We were in Mexico for a week and I just turned my phone off. Lance used to be able to get free tickets to Legoland, but he no longer works directly with them, so I don't think he has access to that connection any more (obviously beside the point now). Sorry again. Hope you had fun and it was so great to see you. Your baby is beautiful:)

Jake & Rachel said...

we skipped our pay-party this year! That pic of all the grandkids is pefrect! I can't believe they are all looking.

Bonnie and Mark said...

I concur...the picture of the grandkids is precious...I love it! That would bring tears to my eyes too:-)
Love you guys...
Aunt Bonnie