Jul 5, 2009

More catch up...

Since we've been here for a month, we have been to Disneyland twice, once with my sister and family and another with my SIL and kids...we broke down and sprung for an annual pass...it just made sense. We had a blast both times...although I can't ride anything but "Small World"...I just love to see the kids (Gav included when at Disney). Half of my pics from Disney are with my MIL camera because we hadn't yet found the box that had the battery charger for our camera...so maybe I will post more later. Can I just say...that it is still so surreal to have so much family around for so many things...we are loving it!!
Shane's only request of the day...I want to meet Mickey, please!

The crew for round 2 of Disney...Christian and Shane had so much fun with all those girls!


Our first time to California Adventures...we left Disneyland mid day and hit the other park...its awesome...well, does Disney do anything poorly??

Shane and I waited in line to see Tigger,Pooh and Rabbit while the rest rode Splash Mountain (pardon the big FAT belly!!)

End of the day...Shane loves his cousins Sarah and Chloe and Auntie Tracy!!

6 comments:

Taryn said...

looks like fun times! How nice to be close to everyone and everything! I don't see any fat belly! You look great!

Sarah said...

WE HAD SOOOOOO MUCH FUN! =] Can't wait till we go again!!! i hope we can come over some time to see your NEW house!!! LUV YA!

Sarah said...

WE HAD SOOOOOO MUCH FUN! =] Can't wait till we go again!!! i hope we can come over some time to see your NEW house!!! LUV YA!

Jake & Rachel said...

I miss Disneyland! And what FAT belly?! I don't see anything yet.

Debbie said...

Hey! We are SOOOO grateful for that fat belly! :)
And you have season passes to Disneyland?! Hmm... feel like going again when I come to Cali?! Then again, that may not be the best idea since Summer still isn't big and I won't have Jim there to corral Dixie. :) Never mind, scratch that. BUT maybe sometime soon. :)

Ch said...

I love love Disneyland. Take a few rides for us.... Love you, MOM