Oct 29, 2008

My boyfriend had a birthday!!

Do like my new title for Gav? For some reason it makes it feel like we are still dating when I call him that. For real...he was my best boyfriend EVER!!Here he is:

So...Gav turned 3-2 today!! He was let down by the birthday fairy that forgot to arrange for head-high surf here in COrpus...or at the very least, to allow his surf competition to be running today. Other than that...I think he had a great birthday. It was simple...and lovely (I am sure he won't use that same terminology). I made him a HUGE breakfast then we hit the gym (my boyfriend has to keep up his 6 pack..see:), went to have lunch with Christian at school, got some food for our picnic on the beach, took a 30 minute snooze on the sand while Shane napped in the car, went to a Japanese Steakhouse (Corpus' Bennihanas) for din...which the boys loved (especially Mr."where the fire?where the fire"), came home and ate chocolate cake...and now Gav's at YM doing his magic with the boys.


Happy Birthday My HOT Boyfriend!!

9 comments:

Ch said...

Gavin:
Happy Birthday to a great father!!
I certainly know since I got to know you that I have had improvement in my life from Gavin's life and deeds. He is amazing.

Ericka Johnson said...

Happy birthday!! How nice that he went to YM on his birthday!

Anonymous said...

I think Chad wished him a big 31! Oops...shouldn't Chad know better since he is the same age??!!

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Wow, your boyfriend is OLD!!! I especially love the first picture with the mullet hair, hat, and surf board...really, could a guy get any cooler back in the day? I'm glad you had a nice day!

Jen I said...

Ryan and I had a good laugh at that first picture.

Chadlee said...

Woh, you packed in a lot on Gavin's Birthday! He looks so much like Christian in the first photo.

Debbie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Gav! We're excited to have you guys up here soon! :) Oh... and Nans, we just filled up today with gas at $1.99 (at a Chevron)!!! Um... we were overjoyed! :)

Rob and Jennifer said...

Hey girl found your cute little blog! Umm we should totally get together for dinner soon. I am totally in for the midnight twilight showing! I think Becca Brown and Katie King would be in for it too!

Jake & Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! I can't believe those early pictures...surf bum since the beginning, huh?