Jul 28, 2008

Back to Paradise...

We needed a little break from the Corpus radius...and the boys needed some cousin time...so we are here in San Diego for another week and a half. We have a lot of things going on in the near future and wanted to have a little fun before things get busy with every day concerns. Not that anyone ever needs a reason to come home and enjoy heaven on Earth!
We do miss Gav. He stayed to brave the hurricane and his patients. But will get to come out on Wednesday. Although, he will be busy with his responsibilities...it will be so nice to see him! I miss him for SOOooooo many reasons.
We'll definitely post once we return to reality.

12 comments:

Patty said...

Have fun visiting your family! My daughter just got back from California and said that the temperature there was soooo nice. Not too hot during the day and cool at night. Enjoy!

Taryn said...

Have fun! We miss you guys-but we will see you when you get back!

Joy said...

Awesome! I hope you are having a blast. I can't wait to go too. I think we will be heading out there the end of next week for a few days. I am excited to show off my new little guy and get away from this heat. And you are right...SD is Paradise I miss it everyday!

Tynel Jarnagin said...

We sure miss you guys! I'm glad you are having fun at home! Gavin was such a trooper at Youth Conference. He is doing an awesome job as Young Mens Pres. I am thankful for that almost every day!

Gavin and Shawna said...

Miss you too babe! Things just aren't right when you're not here to come home to. Can't wait to see you.

XOXOXO -G

The Badger family said...

So you are in cali for another weeka and a half. I am coming out on Thursday and I heard Denis will be out as well. We should try and all plan on a beach trip next Monday with Leanna and we could all hang out. It would be great!!! Let me know what you think.
Tracy

The Bright Family said...

did ya'll feel the earthquake?!?!

Ch said...

Did you feel the earthquake yesterday, Shawna?

MOM

Ch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gavin and Shawna said...

What Earthquake?! Ha- Just kidding. No we didn't feel much. The media was just making something of not much!! What else is new, eh?

Rondo Family said...

It was so good to see you guys. it's always so nice to catch up:) come back soon:)

Ch said...

Hey Gavin, I hope you are in Cali now. Did Hurricane Eduardo hit near your home in TX?