Jun 26, 2008

Ups and Downs

Life is full of them, eh?! It seems we have times of great ups. And then, like everyone, we have more difficult times.
Having said that...here was my own personal revelation that helps sometimes:

Pres. Henry B. Eyring: "Because you are so valuable, some of your trials may be severe. You need never be discouraged or afraid. The way through difficulties has always been prepared for you, and you will find it if you exercise faith."
This was exactly what I needed to hear.Phew...

4 comments:

Taryn said...

If there is anything I can do for you guys I hope you ask!

Anonymous said...

I hope things will be looking up for you soon! My mom always tells me that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that this too shall pass. What a great quote...thank you so much for sharing it. I needed to read it! Love you!!!

Gavin and Shawna said...

Lest you think we are in big trouble...I just liked the quote for its essence. Just a few little things that add a compound of unneeded stress. Wow, I appreciate the outpouring of concern. If there is ever a dire circumstance...I know there are people who will care!!

Ch said...

That is why life has often been challenging for us. Ed and I understand this and now it is the age of enduring well. I often feel the love that God has for me in so many small ways after the times of testing are over. A few times it has been huge hug from our brother Jesus, which I have appreciated. We are definitely surrounded by the love of our progenitors and our God and his son, our brother.